Tuesday, August 7, 2007

8/6/07 19lbs to go & How to do it.

The main goal is to be down to 180 and be beautiful for my trip to the carribean in december. Basically, if I lose an lb a week I will just destroy my goal. So far every week I have lost at least a pound. The last couple of weeks have been bad, cause I was in Vegas, and then at Morongo, but I have still lost 11 lbs. This is how I did it! As far as I am concerned this is the only way to lose weight. Lifestyle change, I reduced my caloric intake to about 1200 a day. I try to eat stuff that is good for me, but even if I don’t I still keep the intake low. Then I work out at least 2 a week. That is it people. A lb is about 3600 calories. Burn or not eat that many and you lose an lb. You have to change the calculations a little bit for the fact that muscle converted weighs more than fat, but other than that you should lose at least an lb a week. By December I should look like Brad Pitt. Shazam!!!!

No comments: